Slightly sarcastic, these are my thoughts on the things going on in MY world.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Totally Stolen from BusyMom

Coffee of the Day: Folgers, w/ French Vanilla creamer.

Today's Mental Jukebox Selection: an Alto-fied version of "Baby, It's Cold Outside" - Mama Mia's, anyone?

Reading:: Stuck With You on my Kindle - I love free books! Especially when I go back and read the description and find that they're now asking $7.69 for it.

Thinking: I. Am. So. Tired.

Dreading: Slogging through the rest of this week. And the dinners I need to cook.

Looking: Out someone else's office window, as I'm a windowless bump-on-a-wall.

Wondering: How much longer til lunch? And when can I go home?

Needing: To find documents to help the Mister get our childcare reimbursements, and then do our taxes. ICK.

Also needing: To come up with a plan to get my backside in bed at a decent (and by that I mean MUCH better/earlier) time each evening. That, and to call the dentist to whine about the "flipper" I got after my tooth extraction that makes me want to gag every time I try to talk (which means that I don't wear it much).

No comments:

Post a Comment