Slightly sarcastic, these are my thoughts on the things going on in MY world.

Monday, June 13, 2011

GAH

Ever have one of those days that you wish you could just hit a button and start over?

This morning was one of those days. Any routine I have, or pretend to, went to heck in a handbasket.

1. A phone call at 3:48 am from my FIL to ask for assistance from the Mister - my MIL has fallen and he needs help in getting her up.

2. The dog messed on my living room carpet, after my mother took her out not much earlier in the morning. Need more time to clean this mess up. Don't have it. Lay paper towels over the spots I'll need to clean tonight.

3. I've been enjoying the warm weather, but neglecting to wear my support stockings, and my legs are showing and feeling the neglect. Got them on today, as the weather is cooler. I still don't have to like them.

4. Misplaced my cell phone in the house. Called it, and Snark-Boy found it upstairs - but tried to answer it. Why? Yelled at him, and while he was passing the phone to me, managed to drop it on my shoeless foot, where it landed on my toes! More yelling ensues and boy, do my toes hurt!!

5. My stomach is messed up - maybe due to stress - and I'm having to make multiple trips to the restroom. You're welcome for the visual.

6. Got a dental appointment to have a cavity filled this morning. Never really pleasant.

How much longer til bedtime??

No comments:

Post a Comment