Slightly sarcastic, these are my thoughts on the things going on in MY world.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Technology

So, as I intimated yesterday, I’m not the most “of-the-moment” person with regards to technology. I’ve only been texting for 14 months, but I’m pretty speedy with my thumbs, and I do like the phone I have. I should, as with all things in my life, I researched it about to death before making the final decision! Mr. Snark-It has a laptop (can’t remember exactly why he decided he needed one), and has managed to set up a network for the several computers we have in our house on multiple floors. I’d love to have one, but that’s no more than a desire at the moment. We're trying to only get stuff that is a need, as the job I am currently in has an end date in July, and I will be seriously job hunting come late spring. With iffy finances, we’re saving bucks where we can! I do have an iPod, albeit a classic, which I find to be quite solid and secure, even though I seriously doubt I’ll ever fill the thing up! And, with working, all the running around and tending to my household that I do, I wind up having Snark-Girl do all the uploading of CDs to it, and she locates cover art for me as well. Spoiled? Only sometimes.

With the above paragraph out of the way – introduction done – if I were to decide to start a Twitter account (in 2012, of course!), what suggestions for a phone would you offer? I currently have an LG Env3, and I like the inside screen and full QWERTY keyboard. When you wear glasses, you appreciate things that are just that mite bit bigger, saving yourself from eyestrain! Oh, we run on Verizon, and I don’t see Mr. Snark-It moving away from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment