Slightly sarcastic, these are my thoughts on the things going on in MY world.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Cheese Whiz

So, I learned the hard way (as if I didn't already know) last night that it's not a good idea to indulge in a Caribou coffee drink at close to 5 pm, especially after drinking a Dr. Pepper just an hour prior to that! Oh, and then I was a fool and got another Dr. Pepper when I got dinner for Snark-Boy and myself at Mac's. See what happens when I don't get my coffee at home before heading out to church??

All this is to say that last night found me still up (buzzing about - although to be honest, I WAS waiting on a load of laundry to finish in the dryer so I could fold it) reading my KindleDX at 1 am, followed by multiple awakenings throughout the rest of the (short!) night at 1:45, 2:45, 4 and 5:45 am, at which point I was up for the day.

Let's see if I can put yesterday's lesson to good use - I'm already halfway through my first cup of coffee, and I'm going to try not to drink any caffeine at ALL after lunch today. We'll see how well I do. Especially since they're calling for rain and thunder today, so I won't have the sunlight to help me stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment